It is well known that both Louisiana and Texas have some of the harshest criminal penalties in the country. If you were arrested and charged with a crime, it is essential to retain an experienced and capable criminal defense attorney who is proficient in all aspects of the criminal justice system. You want aggressive, effective and committed representation by an attorney who will fight for your legal rights, your freedom, and the best outcome possible.
Attorney Green’s Extensive Experience and Unique Qualifications
Attorney David Green, of the David Green Law Firm, LLC, is licensed to practice law in both Louisiana and Texas. Attorney Green has an extensive background that makes him uniquely qualified to represent clients in both Louisiana and Texas. Attorney Green served as a deputy sheriff with the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office for nine years, handling vice, narcotics and asset forfeiture. He worked as a prosecutor and defense attorney for fifteen years. He served in the position of Assistant District Attorney in Harris County, Texas. He also worked in Calcasieu Parish as a prosecutor. Much of his work was handling drug cases.
As a former prosecutor, Attorney Green understands the prosecutor’s tactics, methodology and mindset. As a former law enforcement officer, Attorney Green understands all aspects pertaining to police procedure, including investigation, probable cause, search and seizure, interrogation and arrests. And as a criminal defense attorney, Attorney Green knows how to use all this information, knowledge and skill to effectively and skillfully defend his clients.
Attorney Green Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Attorney Green represents adult and juvenile clients in Louisiana and Texas at both the state and federal levels. He represents clients charged with all felonies and misdemeanors. These include, but are not limited to the following examples:
- Drug crimes – possession, sales, manufacturing, trafficking, grow houses. All drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, oxy’s, methamphetamine, ecstasy, etc.
- Violent crimes – murder, manslaughter, assault, aggravated assault, battery, etc.
- Domestic violence – violence within the family and relationships
- DUI/DWI – all drunk and drugged driving cases
- Theft offenses – shoplifting, fraud, identity theft, burglary, robbery, stolen property, etc.
- Weapons offenses – illegal weapons, illegal possession, all weapons violations
- Sex offenses – rape, statutory rape, child pornography, all other sex offenses
- Probation matters – violation of probation, representation in court hearings, etc.
- All other crimes – whether listed above or not please contact Attorney Green
Attorney David Green, La. and Texas Criminal Defense Attorney – Free Case Review
It is highly advisable to contact Attorney Green immediately after an arrest or upon knowledge of a criminal investigation. Early intervention will allow Attorney Green to intervene and discuss your case with prosecutors and law enforcement, often before charges are finalized. For a free case review, contact Attorney David Green of the David Green Law Firm, LLC, at 337-437-8200.